Thursday, February 3, 2011

Yeeeeeaaaaaahhhh...I got some stuff to do

But I want to post first!

Yesterday was the final day of my Advocare 10 Day Cleanse.  I was feeling a little frustrated earlier in the week.  I had been down 5 lbs and when I weighed myself the other day I was back to my start weight.  Talk about a WTF?! moment. But as of yesterday, I'm back down 4 lbs.  Hubby and I went to an Advocare mixer last night and learned that it's better to count inches off/sizes down than it is pounds lost/gain.  So we came home and took measurements.  I'm down an inch in my waist, hips and arms! Hubby is down about the same but he's lost almost 2 inches around the middle! He looks slimmer too.  It's nice to see and actually feel some progress.

I officially opened my Etsy store.  I've only got one item listed, but I'll have more to add shortly.  I've got a couple of projects to finish and some pictures to take and then upload. I just have to remember to get something done around the house too.

No comments:

Post a Comment