Friday, January 28, 2011

*Clap,clap* Motivation...GO!

Ah, not so much.

I started the day off alright.  The baby let me sleep in til 9. We got up and I fixed him breakfast.  I had my Spark and Catalyst and did my morning Internets check. Then after Sesame Street I hooked my iPod up to the stereo and jammed out a little to Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream".  (I've gotta try that one at karaoke sometime.)

I got some of the dishes done.  Haven't finished them yet. Haven't started cleaning up the kitchen. Haven't picked up the living room or wiped down the bathroom.  Oh, and we have company coming over for dinner tonight. *facepalm*

Why am I so tired? I'm trying not to nap during the day because I end up not being able to sleep at night.  *shrug*

On the plus side, thanks to the diet I am now down 5lbs. Not bad for a week.  I'm not real excited about it yet though.  My weight tends to fluctuate about that much on a regular basis anyway.  Maybe 5 more pounds and I'll be happy.

On the crafty side, I made a short crocheted heart garland for over the fireplace.  I jazzed up the plain matting in the frame my marriage certificate lives in. I also made some glass marble magnets.  That last one is gonna need a little more attention though. Two of them are coming apart already.  Next on the list is finding pictures of numbers to crop and print.  I got three little 4"x4" frames and I want to put the date of my wedding in them. Not sure where they'll go yet though.  And I think I want to paint the frames but I haven't decided on a color. I also want to do a framed silhouette of Henry (and maybe Hubby and me too).  I've still got my afghan to work on and a whole bunch of bookmarked crochet patterns I'd like to tackle. *sigh*

But first I gotta get this house clean.  And probably take a shower. *sniff* Yeah. A shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment